Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Seriously? Seriously...

OK, is it a full moon? How many random things can happen in one day? Where do I begin? Could it be the 4 hour excursion to take Brady to the doctor downtown (scheduled appt) only to be seen for 5 minutes by the doctor! By four hours I mean, 20 minutes to get there, 3 hours of waiting and 5 minutes seeing the doctor, 10 minutes to wait for the elevator to get to the car and 20 minutes to get home....

Then when I got home, it was time to cook dinner. While doing that Harrison fell asleep sitting up at the table, we found ants in the pantry and Dan stepped on glass in the garage (see post from last week) UGH....oh, and Harrison had an accident (he hadn't had one in weeks, that boy was so tired).

Then while we were feeding the twins after dinner Jack spit up his entire bottle all over me, himself and the chair...drink anyone?

Sorry to be so whiney! Just needed to vent....

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm sorry your day was junky :( Pour a glass of wine and read a People, it always makes me feel better!

Deep in the Heart said...

My sister and I use that quote from "Grey's" all the time. Hopefully all your bad stuff is used up in one day and tomorrow should be much better.

Brian had a four hour conference call between 5-9 tonight so I had some wine myself.

Slacker Mama said...

Bummer of a day...hope that tomorrow is better. I would say it couldn't be much worse than today, but I don't want to jinx you!