Monday, September 17, 2007

"It's boootiful outside, mommy"

This is what Harrison said to me this morning as we went for a walk around the neighborhood before school...so sweet, that little boy! Ahhhhh, it felt like fall in the air as I went for my run this morning-60 degrees! It was AWESOME. There's just something about this weather that puts me in a good mood. This afternoon I ate my lunch on the back screened porch and did my sodoku puzzle without the ceiling fan on and without sweating. Loved it!



I want to share the following picture with you because this is what I always dreamed of when I was struggling to get pregnant. When I saw Harrison do this yesterday, my heart nearly melted. I feel so lucky and blessed to have such a wonderful family.

2 comments:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I love the picture! Doesn't it just get better and better as they grow up?

Deep in the Heart said...

I'm there with you! Sunday morning it was 68 and low humidity. We ate breakfast on the back deck and played outside before church. Then a trip to the pool for it's last weekend (one benefit to hot summers) and more outside play at Gran and Papa Joe's house before Sunday dinner.

We travel to VA on Friday and I hear it can get down into the low 50s at night. Might get to wear my jeans again. Maybe a long sleeved shirt.