Friday, September 28, 2007

Easy as peanut butter pie..

Tonight are neighbors are cooking us dinner, but there is a twist. We are eating it over at our house. Because we have three small children (they do not) we decided that it would be easier to have dinner at our place after the kids go to bed. They are doing all of the cooking and I'm just setting the table. I LOVE to entertain so I am so excited about the idea of setting a wonderful dinner table without having to do the cooking. Of course, I can't "have" people over without making something. So...I've decided to make my all-time hands-down favorite recipe of all time-Cooking Light's December 2001 Peanut Butter Pie. Those of you who know me well, know that I love peanut butter-this pie is heavenly and the great thing about it is that it makes 2 pies. You make one for someone else and keep the other one for you. It tastes like a Reeses Peanut Butter cup without the guilt! So here's to an evening of good food and wine, great company and even better conversation. I also included a picture of the table (which is already set!)

No comments: