Thursday, September 20, 2007

pajama party!


Today is just one of those days-it's pouring outside! I've decided to stay in all day in my pj's-besides tonight I have supper club and the theme is pajama party. We girls are going to go in our pj's, eat great food, play games and have girl talk! How great can that be? It's so yucky outside today. I've got my Pumpkin Pie Yankee Candle lit and the house smells incredible. Harrison and I may make some cookies later on. Sometimes I LOVE days like this. It seems that we have been insanely busy lately, so it's nice to slow down a bit. I'm also going to catch up on the Gossip Girl that I tivo'd last night while the boys are napping this afternoon. All in all, a great day awaits!
By the way, I have the above PJ's from Nick and Nora that my sweet husband bought for me a couple of years ago and I LOVE them. They are so comfortable and roomy that I actually wore them the entire time I was pregnant with the twins. They sell them at Target now (didn't back then) for a very reasonable price. Sorry honey!

2 comments:

Amy said...

I wanted to play hookey from school today so badly! But we went in the rain anyway...

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I always think of you when I wear my N&N PJs. BTW, I have to ask...does Harrison still nap or do quiet time? This is a current big battle in our home, and I am wondering if I am expecting too much to have my little man stay in his room for quiet time every day