Thursday, September 6, 2007

No more gym memberships for me...

I've been running about 3-4 miles in the morning before Dan goes to work, but lately it's been dark when I go. It's only dark for a few minutes into the run and it is actually nice to see the sun rise. But it has me thinking about when it gets cold. It won't be cold for a while, but it will eventually be too chilly to go running at 6:30 am and too dark to go when Dan gets home from work and the kids are all settled...soooo my neighbor told me about Exercise T.V. on Comcast On Demand. It's so great! I just pick the work out I want to do (they have several, I did Turbo Sculpt this morning-kind of like Body Pump at the gym) and I can do it in the comfort of my own home. I had a gym membership before we moved back to S.C. but now I don't need one. I feel like I've gotten a great work out everytime I've done one. So if you have On Demand, check it out!

1 comment:

Deep in the Heart said...

Great idea. My sister gets Comcast and is having a hard figuring out how to get to the gym with school started. One of her favorite classes was Body Pump, so I sent your blog her way.

I totally agree on the early morning run. I love seeing the sun rise, but I was just talking to my sister about how it'll be coming later and later. I hate the gym and really, really don't want to wake up at 6 am to go run on a treadmill. Ugh.