Saturday, December 15, 2007

Holiday Fun

We had so much fun as a family today. We had no plans so it made it even that much better. While the boys napped, Daddy, Harrison and I made a "gingerbread train". I think Daddy really got into it, but has referred to it as the "70's train"-it's very colorful. I'll post pictures soon. Harrison keeps asking when we will eat it.

Afterwards, when the boys woke up we loaded everyone in the car and headed to one our favorite pizza spots, Andolini's, but in another town (closer to the Festival of Lights). All 3 boys were great and we didn't make too much of a mess!

Then we went to see the lights. Harrison loved it-he kept pointing out all the different things he saw-it was really neat to see them through his eyes. They are spectacular, but when you see them through the eyes of a 3 year old-EVEN better. Today I'm grateful for my wonderful family and the great day we had!

No comments: