Tuesday, October 23, 2007

TAG..you're it!

I was tagged a while ago by Clemsongirl and the Coach, so here goes...

1. Who is your man? husband Dan, the love of my life

2. How long have you been married? 8 years ago this month

3. How long dated? Dated 2 years, engaged for 14 months

4. How old is your man? 32, 3 months younger than moi

5. Who eats more? Ummm, has anyone ever seen Dan-even though he's thin, he DOES eat more than me!

6. Who said "I love you" first? me...I wear my emotions on my shoulders

7. Who is taller? Dan

8. Who sings better? I'd have to say me, but I really can't carry a tune..

9. Who is smarter? ummm, I'd say Dan on some things, me with others

10. Whose temper is worse? We both have strong tempers, but I'd have to say mine

11. Who does the laundry? I do, but he does help fold it

12. Who takes out the garbage? Most of the time he does...

13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? I do always...

14. Who pays the bills? He brings home the bacon, but I pay the bills.

15. Who is better with the computer? I'd say he is, but I'm not that bad either.

16. Who mows the lawn? He does...I've actually never mowed a lawn, EVER

17. Who cooks dinner? Me, after our maid quits every day

18. Who drives when you are together? He does-but he'd rather I do sometimes since I like to tell him HOW to drive alot.

19. Who pays when you go out? ummm, I don't bring any CASH into this household, just spend it

20. Who is most stubborn? He'd say me, I'd say him

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Usually him

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine, since his live in Iowa

23. Who kissed who first? I think it was mutual

24. Who asked who out? I did and he had to CHECK HIS SCHEDULE-hehe!

25. Who proposed? He did

26. Who is more sensitive? hello! me!

27. Who has more friends? me

28. Who has more siblings? we both have the same

29. Who wears the pants in the family? It's an equal opportunity household :)

Now I tag...
Lovely London
Confessions of a Slacker Mama
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Sweetpeas and Pumpkins
somewhere between pinot and pacifiers
Junebug and Sweetpea

1 comment:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

you have a maid come EVERY DAY? No wonder you look so good. Get over to GA and scrub my toilets so you can be ugly like me!