Thursday, October 18, 2007

"Boo" grams


As my neighborhood "social" chair (not really, but one of my neighbors has deemed me that), I decided to start the "boo" gram going on my street. For those of you who don't know what that is, you make (or buy) a little goody for two neighbors, put a "boo" picture on their door, ring the doorbell and run like the wind so they won't know who put it there. The idea is for them to spread the Halloween cheer to two other neighbors....the fun is seeing how far and wide it spreads. No one in my neighborhood (except B) knows about this blog...so that's why I'm sharing my secret that I started it (and B I didn't pick you because I knew you'd be out of town the next couple of days, I know you will get "boo'd" soon though). I spread my cheer last night and it was not so easy to be sneaky! So why don't you print out a "boo" pic, I found it at here, make or buy a goody and spread a little Halloween cheer of your own!

4 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

I hate my neighbors. Just kidding. Sort of. They didn't seem to "get it" last year and kept re-booing me. Duh. I didn't even have to buy Halloween candy, I just used all the bags from the booing. I think I'll boo myself this year with some decent chocolate...

Slacker Mama said...

One of my neighbors has the Boo sign on their front door...but no one else on my street does and it has been DAYS. Maybe they are Boo killers.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

I love Halloween and that idea is great. It makes me want to "boo" two of my neighbors who each have small children and still refuse to trick-or-treat or do any of the fun Halloween stuff. By the way, this is my first time visiting your blog and when I did and heard "Tiger Rag" it made me smile. I am heading to Clemson for the game tomorrow and needed something to get me in the spirit...that did it!!!

Deep in the Heart said...

I was Booed Sunday, but am waiting to pass on the love. I think it's too close to do my neighbors - they'd match up the signs. I think Tess might be due.