Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Last Night's Dinner

We had a fabulous dinner last night at home. We put the kids to bed, turned on some music, opened a great South African sauvignon blanc and ate a nice dinner. We decided since we are going away this weekend sans kids (thanks mom and dad) that we would cook dinner at home. I tell you, sometimes it is the way to go. I made Grilled Scallops with Coriander Butter Sauce, risotto and green beans sauteed with shallots and garlic. We had the other Peanut Butter Pie (that I made for the neighbors the other night) for dessert. It was so yummy! I felt like I had dinner at a five-star restaurant. I even pulled out the fine china-great because it's dishwasher safe. The best thing about it was I still didn't have to do the dishes (thanks sweetheart!) Here's a picture of our dinner...

2 comments:

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

umm...yeah. I think we ate a rotissiere chicken from SuperTarget and some microwaved broccoli...when can I come to dinner?

Amy said...

That looks great! I had a lean cuisine