Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Things that make you go hmmm...

It still amazes me the stares you get from others walking down the street or in a store with twins in tow (and also a toddler). Yes, I do own this stroller-the mac-daddy of strollers. This is the Baby Jogger Triple Jogging Stroller. I did not buy this one new-in fact, I bought it from a very busy woman (about my age) who had a 4 year old, 1 year old twins and was 6 months pregnant with another child when I met her. The stroller was practically new and she sold it for less than half of what she paid for. I love to go on walks with the boys and we all enjoy the stares we get or the slow drive-bys when we're out with this SUV. It is big and will not fit on the sidewalk or in the van for that matter. It stays in the garage and is only used for walks. I certainly can't run with it either, it's pretty difficult to turn with such a wide turning radius.
Anyway, just thought I'd share one of the many "strollers" I can't live without. If you see one of these walking in your neighborhood, honk the horn, give a thumbs up-the mom certainly would appreciate it!

No comments: