Friday, August 10, 2007

Friday 5

Every Friday our local paper posts the Friday 5. Because we moved here about 8 months ago, there are so many new things to discover. Here is my "Friday 5" list of things to do with the boys in the area. And yes, it is possible to take an almost 3 year old and 6 month old twin boys out and about. If I didn't get out, I'd go crazy. I may be tired at the end of the day, but at least I know that they are having fun! My list of 5 does include 6, but who's really counting?

1. Children's Museum of the Low Country-membership does have it's privileges

2. Aquarium -after 2 visits the membership is paid for the year and Diego is coming in September!!

3. The Beach -need I say more!

4. Farmer's Market in Mt Pleasant -what could be better than live music and entertainment, fish tacos, fresh seafood (crab dip-yum!), fresh fruits and vegetables, crepes and kettle corn?

5. MOMS Club playgroups -we couldn't live without these and all of the wonderful moms and friends we've made

6. Splash Island -although we've only been once, I know this will be a favorite when the twins get older too!

No comments: