Thursday, August 9, 2007

Good times fly by....

It's hard to believe the twins will be 6 months old in a few days and Harrison will be 3 in a couple of weeks. We've had great week. I took the boys to the S.C. Aquarium downtown and Harrison had a good time looking at all the fish, turtles, birds and crabs. He did not like the thunder in the amazon room. He keeps saying, "I was scared of the thunder and yightning, mommy". So cute!

I'm hoping to get some good shots of the boys and daddy this weekend if this heatwave ever lets up. My car said 103 yesterday. YIKES! I couldn't get a run in this morning-so I rode the bike for 30 minutes instead. It was great!

On other notes, the boys are smiling up a storm these days. Jack's two bottom teeth are sticking out and Brady seems to be almost there. The food of the week is peas. They seem to like it. Last week was sweet potatoes-which they loved.

Harrison is doing really well with potty training. He hasn't had an accident in a long time. He is such a big boy!

Daddy's birthday is this weekend. He needs to pick a place for dinner. I'm going to make him this strawberry cake for his birthday-one of his favorites. Sunday morning after church I'm making crepes with nutella and bananas. My mom and I had crepes at the farmers market in Mt P a couple of weeks ago and they were to die for. We both had dinner crepes-mine with basil, spinach, fresh mozz and mushrooms. We split a dessert crepe with nutella and strawberries-nothing could have been better.

On the weight loss front, I'm happy to say that since delivery of the twins I've lost 57 lbs of the 63 lbs I gained with them. Only 6 more pounds to my pre-pregnancy weight. I'd like to lose 5 more to get to my pre-Harrison weight. It's been tough to say the least.....

1 comment:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Lee, I love seeing the new pictures of the boys, etc. I had to laugh because I just made those Ellie K fish tacos the other day. Great minds think alike! Miss you lots, Jess