Thursday, January 24, 2008

On the prowl?

So tonight the moms are headed to Red Drum for Mom's Night Out. I can't wait to eat there, I've heard so many great things about the food. It was even featured in last month's Southern Living. The one thing I'm dying to find out is-is it really a "cougar" hang out?

What's a "cougar" you ask? Well, I myself just discovered what it was last year. According to Urban Dictionary, Cougars are only usually interested in men under the age of twenty-five. Also, Cougars are non-committal, choosing to move from mate to mate without ever settling down. It is not uncommon for the same Cougar to attack (sleep with) many different men in the same group of friends. Furthermore, Cougars are older and more practiced in the ways of snaring a mate so they will rarely broadcast their intentions to sleep with you until you are already in her Jetta, headed for the condo she just bought. It is this elusive behavior that earns her the name “Cougar.”

Apparently, the bar is crawling with them. I can't wait to people watch. And, if anyone mistakes me for a cougar-ha!ha!, I'll just flash the wedding ring...I'll give you details if I have any! Otherwise, just looking forward to hanging with the girls!

6 comments:

Deep in the Heart said...

Sounds like you're feeling better! Yea! So far so good here, too.

Slacker Mama said...

Yet again I'm insanely jealous of your social schedule. And I'm glad you are feeling better.

Love,
Slacker "So not a cougar" Mama

Amy said...

I am so jealous! I love their food...Their desserts are di-vine...

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Have fun!!! Thanks for the tip. I have done 4 tests and each time its darker, so I think it's 99% positive. I will go to Dollar Tree and buy a few more probably b/c I am neurotic about it too!

Buford Betty said...

Oh fun - I love trying fun new restaurants.

Thanks for the sweet comment on my blog! Glad to find you! :-)

The Mrs. said...

You are so funny! Love your blog!!!!