Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Goin' to the Chapel...

There's going to be another wedding in the extended magnolia family this summer. Kerry, my cousin who's basically the brother I never had (on the end-far right) is getting married this summer. I'm so excited for him and Beth! Congrats you two! Can't wait for the big day in June!!! This picture was taken at my cousin Karen's rehearsal dinner in May 06 (she's in the middle). I'm in the strapless dress, my sister Paula in the orange and Karen's brother, my cousin Brian on the far left. We are proud of him too, he just completed his first semester of medical school-Go Brian!

It seems like yesterday that we were building forts in the fields...and now we're all grown up!

3 comments:

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

The boy on your right could be your brother! Y'all look so much alike. And the one on the left...Where can I find one of those? I want one just like it. :)

Slacker Mama said...

Oooo! Does Harrison get to be a ring bearer?

When my sister and John's brother got married, we thought E would be too young to be a flower girl. Now that she's the perfect age to be one (and would EAT IT UP)...no weddings to be in.

In fact, we have *no* weddings on the docket this year...after being invited to at least 5 a year for the past 10 years!

Deep in the Heart said...

We finally have some family weddings ourselves this year. Brian's cousin is getting married over Easter weekend and my cousin - you'll remember her as my Junior Bridesmaid - is getting married the last weekend in June. And yes, my flower girl will be the Maid of Honor. Feeling a little old but ready for some dancing. Why don't we ever dance except at weddings?