Tuesday, October 21, 2008

We are family...

Harrison had a blast with his cousins this past weekend. We were out to lunch on Saturday and all of the older cousins (by older I mean 6, 6, and 4) were sitting together and I made a comment on their similarities. It's amazing how much they look alike. Want to see....

Look how cute they all are? Also, Harrison's 'new thing' to do when I take a picture is to make a funny face...it's pretty difficult to get good shots of him. Here's proof...one of them was taken when he didn't realize I was snapping....
I guess you could say he has his 'Halloween pose' all ready to go! Onnika, me niece, made some silly ones as well. Here's one of her...
The hardest part was trying to get a group shot of everyone on our front porch. Here is the best of the bunch...notice the 'cousins'. I can't wait to see how much fun they have together this Christmas!
Dan and his parents, sisters and their kids, along with Harrison. Brady and Jack were napping and I'm behind the camera (as usual)!

3 comments:

Sweet Pea Chef said...

What a beautiful family!

Deep in the Heart said...

Gorgeous kids!

I love getting the cousins together.

JJ said...

I can't believe how big the kids have gotten! Too cute!