Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Vegas Baby!


Dan and I are off to Vegas in a little over 2 weeks for a couple of days. I CAN'T WAIT!! Special thanks to my mom and dad for watching Brady, Jack and Bailey (our golden retriever) and to Debbie (Dan's sister) for watching Harrison-it means a lot!! So, for all of you who have been to Vegas, where do you recommend we eat? What shows are good? Dan's been there a couple of times with work, so I'd like to go to places where he hasn't been before...(he's going for work again, I'm just tagging along with him). I'm really just looking forward to flying alone, sleeping in and spending some quality time with my husband....the rest is just a big bonus!

9 comments:

Slacker Mama said...

We ate at Aureole, which has an amazing 4-story wine tower.

I know you have a *thing* for Bobby Flay...and there's a Mesa Grill in Caesars (I think).

Serah said...

I've never been, but have a fabulous time!

Pinot after Playdates said...

Have a great trip, sounds like you deserve it!

justme said...

there are SOOOO many places to eat. honestly you have too much choice - anything will be good. enjoy

Amy said...

ooohhh...i love Vegas...I have seen both O! and Love...I would go see Love out of those 2...it is at the mirage...food wise, there is so much to choose from. The only place that we eat at everytime we go is Prime in the Bellagio...Make sure to ask for a fountain seat :)

PaperCourt said...

How fun! Have a great time!

Jennifer said...

I've never been to Vegas. It sounds like it will be a great trip! Have fun!!!

Deep in the Heart said...

It's been sooo long since I've been I'm sure my recommendations are no longer recent, but we went to see "O" and loved it. No memorable meals but we were on a budget and didn't eat anywhere fancy.

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

Never been, but DH has. I hope you have a blast with your hubby!