Monday, November 5, 2007

Too smock or not?

I love the look of smocked clothing on little babies. The twins are wearing a similar outfit like this for Christmas. When we lived in Northern VA, you rarely saw babies wearing smocked outfits. I think it's a southern thing. I think it's so adorable on a baby though. We have a rule in our house (because Dan thinks they look feminine) that absolutely no smocking after age 1...well I don't have much time left. They'll be 9 months old in a few days...so giddy-up and wear out the smocking while I can. They're only little babies once!

1 comment:

Tonya said...

I have 2 girls and we live in Alabama. I think it is definitely a more southern thing! Although, I was shocked to meet someone from
Louisiana who was dying to buy some smocked clothes. I really felt like it was a real SOUTHERN thing. Anyway, we find out Monday if we are having a boy or girl on our third child. If it is boy, my husband has also said ONE YEAR and that is it on the cutes clothes!

enjoy them while you can!