Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I feel one step ahead of the game...


We have had so much going on around here that I decided the day after Halloween to order our Christmas cards. Last year around this time, we were packing up our house, moving to Charleston, I was 25 weeks pregnant with twins and had completely forgotten about the cards until mid-December when we were not even really settled-GASP! So this year, I've decided, even though my plate is overflowing with three small (but beautiful) boys, that I will stay ahead of the game. I ordered the cutest, sweetest cards from Tiny Prints.com, googled a code for them, found one and got them on sale with free shipping. The ones I got are above...how sweet are they? My friend took some photos of us this fall...so those are the ones I'm using. It also allows space for 2 more pictures when you open the card. I figured using those pics would be the easiest thing, and there's even one of all 5 of us smiling and looking at the camera. Believe me, that doesn't happen very often.

1 comment:

Slacker Mama said...

If it makes you feel any better, I didn't even get around to sending out cards last year. This year, though I will. I'll probably have to look into the "multiple photos on a card" style since lord knows I won't be able to get a good shot of the girls togther!