Wednesday, September 10, 2008

He walks...

Two days before he turns 19 months, Brady took his first steps! We were in therapy when it happened. He walked for a long time between me and his therapist. He was so happy and proud of himself!!! I'm so excited and proud of him...Jennifer (his therapist) may discharge him completely after next week. She thinks there is nothing wrong with him at all. As a matter of fact, she just felt he needed his time to walk and he is not even tight in his heels anymore. I could literally jump for joy right now. I have prayed and prayed for this day to happen and it finally did!!! Prayers really do get answered. Thank you so much for all of your nice thoughts and prayers! I'll try to post some video if I can.

12 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

Congratulations, that's awesome!!!! My little guy didn't walk until he was 18 months!!

Slacker Mama said...

Yay yay yay! That's such great news!

Of course...now you have three boys that can all walk, and will most likely do it in all different directions! Good luck on that!

Sweet Pea Chef said...

I have happy tears welling up. Awesome news.

JerseyBaby said...

What terrific news! You're now officially "chasing after 3 boys!" Sounds like a good excuse for a new pair of running shoes!

marathon mom said...

Yeah!!!!!!! What great post to read- I am so happy for you and him!

Serah said...

Praise the Lord! Now you'll really be busy!

The Mrs. said...

Such wonderful news!!!!

Deep in the Heart said...

Hurray!! Go Brady go.

Surf Girl said...

Congratulations, that is such beautiful news!!!

The Shabby Princess said...

That is wonderful!!

JJ said...

Yay Lee B! I am so proud of Brady :)

MKH said...

congrats Lee on Brady's walking! I found your blog via Amy Sheppards-this is wonderful! I also checked out your photography site and you both have taken some amazing shots! Hope you're well! megan Hrenya