Wednesday, July 30, 2008

"Shoot" for the stars....

Last week I had two photo shoots with two different families. The first one was on the beach at Wild Dunes....they were so much fun to be around and I felt that I got some cute ones. Wild Dunes was a gorgeous area to do a photo shoot. The other family was taken in my neighborhood, which is a beautiful spot to take photos. My friend/neighbor/future business partner B and I are starting to talk names, websites, etc about the business so I'm getting super excited. Both families gave me permission to share the images on my blog, so here are a few that I captured.

10 comments:

Live.Love.Eat said...

You're very talented!!! This is wonderful for you to have such a creative outlet, especially as you have so much personally going on and so much to bare on your shoulders.

justme said...

those are amazing !!! did you just start this photo thing ??

i love the one of the family walking kids in front parents in back. honesty you got talent !!!

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Wow. Love the second one the most...and the one of the little boy (second to the last). Both are great candid and display good emotion without being posed.

You done good, SM!

Slacker Mama said...

They look wonderful! Can't wait to be your client and to say "I knew her way back when..."

Steph said...

Wow! Those are great! Let us know when you are up and running... I am close by and would love to use you!

Somewhere Between Pinot and Pacifiers said...

These are breathtaking! You are so talented.

I tagged you, BTW!

marathon mom said...

Great pictures!!!!! You need to come take my kids!!!

The Mrs. said...

Such great pictures!!!

Betsey said...

Would you mind telling us what kind of camera you use? I need a new one & am considering the Nikon D40...

Surf Girl said...

Those pictures are beautiful! You do a great job. We're actually on our way to Wild Dunes today. Everytime I cross that connector bridge, I breathe a little easier!