Monday, March 24, 2008

Here comes Peter Cottontail....

We had a great Easter, of course we ate way too much food...but that's what makes it so special. Harrison had a great time looking for eggs and dancing at the neighborhood egg hunt. He had a great time looking for his basket, as well as his brothers'. The weather was gorgeous-a balmy 78 degrees, I even got a little sun on my face. Jack did NOT like the Easter Bunny at all and Brady kept looking at Jack wondering why he was so sad. Here are a few pics from the egg hunt and Easter. I tried to do a "photo shoot" with the boys in their finest Easter-wear, but with 3 little monkeys, it's hard to get a good shot in. You'll see what I mean...










6 comments:

Slacker Mama said...

Glad you had a good weekend! The boys are simply adorable! And after trying to get a good shot of my two, you have my sincerest sympathies about wrangling your three!

Hair Girl said...

I think your shots are adorable. They will mean more that 3 smiling perfect children in the long run.
This year my 12 year old, C, was the difficult one. We got an amazing down turned profile shot of him and it is better than all the other face shots! You take what you can get with kids, regardless of age.

Sweet Pea Chef said...

Great photos, as usual! Love the one of Harrison and Jack (?)

clemsongirlandthecoach said...

LOVE the shorts. Of course!

Deep in the Heart said...

You have such a beautiful family! Miss you all.

Puttin' On The GRITS said...

You have the most beautiful boys. I love that the twins always have little pink noses!