Monday, April 30, 2007

Birthday Blues

...so I get on the scale this morning for my WW weigh-in. It wasn't pretty! How can someone gain 3lbs over the weekend without eating that terribly. Got to be water weight...YIKES! It's my birthday and I can cry if I want to. I know metabolism slows down in your thirties, but come on!Oh well, life goes on. Hubby and I made a deal before the weekend that if I lose all of my baby weight (which is 18 lbs), I can get a digital SLR camera. I'm looking at the Nikon D50. That's my motivation folks. For those of you who don't know, I'm very interested in photograpy. I'd actually love to start a business. Maybe I'll take a class this fall.

In other news, hubby and I went to a great restaurant this weekend. If you are ever in the Charleston area, Fish is a fabulous restaurant. The fish was so fresh-it tasted like it was caught right before we ate it. We had great margaritas afterward at Juanita Greenberg's. It was so nice to have a night out and feel like a grown-up again.

The twins slept through the night for the first time on Saturday night. Maybe that was their present to me. They are so adorable as well as their older brother. He says the funniest things. I walked in the kitchen the other morning with my ipod on after a run and he said "Mommy, exercise!" He had a big grin on his face! He is really turning into a little boy!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Charleston weather was fantastic this weekend!

No comments: